To Wednesday 20 March 2019
“Traditional International Fisheries Conference”
Date: March 19, 2019
If you need help visa to Russia and transportation services and etc see contact below.
Round Table "Ecology of Fishery: Gears, Equipment, Technologies"
Date: March 20, 2019
Organizers: WWF Russia together with NGO "Fishery Industrial Union of the North" (FIUN)
We invite professionals in the field of new technical developments aimed at reducing the negative impact of industrial fisheries on marine ecosystems to participate in the round table.
The following research topics are covered:
• reducing the impact of fishing on the bottom sea ecosystems;
• increasing the selectivity of fishing gear and reducing by-catch of unwanted objects;
• reduction of energy consumption of the fishery, reduction of CO2 emissions. • technical measures to solve the problems of abandoned, lost and discarded fishing gear (ALDFG) in the marine environment.
We receive applications for participation with presentations in eco-technical areas related to:
• new gears and fishing methods;
• control and search equipment of fishing vessels and fishing gear;
• new technologies in fishing operations;
• projects for the development of technologies for the extraction of marine biological resources (conceptual proposals)
• new technical solutions to avoid the loss of fishing gear (ALDFG).
The draft agenda will be formed in the process of accumulating applications.