Snow and Atmosphere
WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF
- Atmosphere and Climate
- General Cryosphere
My current work is focused on snow and firn. I am interested in all physical and geological processes occurring in the snowpack, and in different environments.
- Mentor Panels
These panels are held at major international conferences and are coordinated by
APECS members. Participation involves a 2-3 hour commitment on the day
of the panel meeting.
- One-on-One Mentoring
Email correspondence with APECS members regarding career advice (including
alternative careers in polar/cryospheric issues), research skills, data
management and occasional research-specific discussions/questions.
- In-person meetings/conferences/seminars
- Telephone/Skype conversations
- Email Exchange
- American Geophysical Union
- European Geosciences Union
- SCAR Open Science Conferences
- Arctic Science Summit Week