APECS was a key partner in the project, responsible for training and outreach activities particularly related to early career researchers within Work Package 7 "User Engagement, Dissemination and Training". The project office of the APECS International Directorate at UiT The Arctic University of Norway was responsible for coordinating the APECS tasks within APPLICATE, which included the:
- APECS-APPLICATE Webinar Series (Fall 2017)
- Polar Prediction School 2018 (Abisko, Sweden, 17 - 27 April 2018)
- APECS-APPLICATE-YOPP Online Course 2019 "Advancing Predictive Capability of Northern Hemisphere Weather and Climate” (September - December 2019)
- APECS-APPLICATE FrostBytes
- Collection of Polar Prediction Resources
You can find more information on each of the activities below.