- Research Scientist
Verisk Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER) is looking for a Staff Scientist or a Senior Research Associate to perform and initiate research in oceanographic and climate science. Possible research areas include, but are not limited to:
- Coupled modeling, including the cryosphere and land
- Seasonal to decadal prediction and predictability
- Ocean biogeochemistry and air-sea gas exchange
- Coastal processes, including marine extremes
- Relationships between climate and extreme weather
As a new member of Verisk AER’s internationally recognized Research and Development Division, you will be provided (1) ample opportunities to collaborate with scientists at AER and other prestigious research institutions and (2) both individual and team mentorship to develop your own externally funded research program.
Submit applications at: https://smrtr.io/cmYDp, and please feel free to forward this advertisement to other colleagues.