APECS is participating in INTERACT particularly through the Station Managers Forum. This forum provides a platform for knowledge exchange between research station managers, project participants, as well as external partners and stakeholders. Contact Svenja Holste for more information.
Specifically, APECS is contributing to the project by producing training and outreach material for early career researchers:
- Fieldwork Planning Handbook (published in May 2019)
- Practical Field Guide (published in September 2019)
- Videos of INTERACT Stations
- Platform on Permits and Regulations for Arctic Fieldwork (published in July 2021)
- Guide on CO2 Reduction in Arctic Science (started in March 2021)
- Fieldwork Communication and Navigation Guidebook (published in September 2021)