- Research Scientist
Following the official launch of REFUGE-ARCTIC last month, a program funded by the "Climate and Bioversity" initiative of the BNP Paribas Foundation, CNES, IPEV, Sentinel North, ArcticNet, the French Oceanographic Fleet/Amundsen Science initiative and part of Transforming Climate Action, I am looking for a scientific coordinator to help me coordinate this large scientific program.
The main tasks will be:
- Assist in the coordination and logistics, possibly participating in future Arctic missions to the "Last Icea Area" aboard the icebreaker CCGS Amundsen in 2023 and 2024 and two ice camps in Alert in 2024 and 2025.
- Assist in ensuring good project synergy and communication between participants and work packages.
- Assist in the writing of the next PPR call "Ocean and Climate” and reports.
- Assist in the management of the REFUGE-ARCTIC budget.
- Facilitate and coordinate scientific dissemination and consultation activities with communities.