(1) YES Network, Communications Team member, ex-officio
Geoscience Workforce Analyst, American Geological Institute, USA
(2) President, Association of Polar Early Career Scientists
PhD Student, Scott Polar Research Institute, University of Cambridge, UK
(3) School of Earth and the Environment, University of Leeds, UK
(4) Secretary General, EuroGeoSurveys - The Geological Surveys of Europe, Italy
(5) Soil Science Program Coordinator, Soil Science Society of America, USA
(6) Manager, Seismic R&D - UK, BP Exploration Operating Co. Ltd, UK
April 5, 2011
This session focused on addressing some of the key factors in aligning graduate aspirations with employer needs.
Early career scientists attending EGU and online asked questions of the panellists from the previous presentation (vimeo.com/24157051) about career development as a graduate, placement past graduation, and what can be expected from both the employer and the employee.