- Human and Social
I work also as expert for the Poland's Ministry of Foregin Affairs Ministry and I am s Secretary of the Comimittee on Polar Research Polish Academy of Sciences
- Mentor Panels
These panels are held at major international conferences and are coordinated by
APECS members. Participation involves a 2-3 hour commitment on the day
of the panel meeting.
- One-on-One Mentoring
Email correspondence with APECS members regarding career advice (including
alternative careers in polar/cryospheric issues), research skills, data
management and occasional research-specific discussions/questions.
- Reviewing papers and posters
- Telephone/Skype conversations
- Email Exchange
- Arctic Science Summit Week
- Northern Research Forum Assemblies
- International Arctic Social Sciences Assn