APECS Polska and IPSIP Conference team invite early-career researchers to the Project Management intensive workshop, which will be held on 16 November.
Project Management intensive workshop is aimed at early career scientists who want to lead top-quality research projects. During the workshop, you will work in small groups and learn step by step what project management is about. The workshop covers following topics:
- Introduction to effective project planning;
- How to design a convincing Project Concept Note;
- Good project proposal in 10 steps;
- Funding sources and how to read them;
- Stakeholders and why to include them;
- Problem/objective/strategy analysis;
- Project logic - the simple way how to structure your project;
- Work plan in 6 steps;
- Basics of budgeting.
It is an intensive, all-day course prepared by our excellent mentor Kamil Jagodziński.
Please note that due to limited number of places we will make a selection based on the date of application, but we will prioritize PhD students and post docs attending IPSIP Conference (http://www.ipsip.pl/).
The workshop will be held on 16 November 9.00-18.00 (with breaks) in Warsaw. We will inform you about the details later. The participation is free of charge.