The aim of the conference is to bring together scientists, healthcare professionals, educators, students, policy makers, and community stakeholders to learn about the latest advances in One Health research. The conference will take place on March 11-14, 2020, at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. The One Health, One Future Conference consists of presentations, workshops and cultural exchanges discussing circumpolar North issues in a One Health context.
Topical sessions of the conference through a One Health approach:
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Zoonotic Diseases
- Chronic Diseases and Cancer
- Education and science communitcation through a One Health lens
- Food Safety, Contaminant Surveillance and Bio-monitoring
- Impacts of Climate Change on One Health Issues
- Quality, safety and security of air, water, and built infrastructures
- Mental Health and Well-being
- Policy through data management
Opening of Call for Abstracts and Posters: October 1, 2019. The deadline to submit is Wednesday Nov 27, 2019.
For more information, visit the conference website.