Arctic Frontiers conference entitled "Pathways" will take place on 31 January - 3 February 2022. On behalf of the Arctic Frontiers Session Committees, we have great pleasure in inviting you to submit one or more abstracts to any of the following five science sessions:
- Pan-Arctic Infrastructure Development
- Food from the Ocean and Ocean Science for Sustainable Development – Bridging the UN Decades
- Arctic Coasts in Transition
- The Arctic, ocean conflicts, and pathways to sustainability
- Experiences from the science-policy interface in the Arctic
Tentatively, there will be an opportunity to contribute to several publications (special issues and a book volume) in conjunction with the sessions. For more details, visit https://www.arcticfrontiers.com/pillar/science/.
The online abstract submission system is open. The submission deadline is 1 September 2021.