Call for application: DEEPICE Summer school on modelling & statistics
In the framework of the DEEPICE project, a summer school on modelling and statistics sciences will be organized in Bremerhaven, Germany in September 2022 (19-23th).
The school will focus on statistical and modelling tools for the interpretation of ice-cores (2 ECTS) with theoretical courses and exercises. It is aimed at PhD students who are involved in ice core climate record interpretation.
The school will include courses on:
- Time-series analysis in the time and spectral domain
- Climate dynamics on glacial-interglacial time scales
- Introduction into Earth System models
- Introduction to carbon cycle modelling
- Introduction into ice dynamics
5 places are available for external students. Applications are now open until the 22nd of July 2022.
For more information on the program and how to apply, please visit the dedicated page.