APECS Council members have been involved in a diverse range of activities over the past 4 months. Read the summary of the APECS Council activities from September 2014 - February 2015
The incoming APECS council met on Monday 14 October 2014 for the first time. With 19 members present, we had a good turnout. Gerlis Fugmann gave a welcome and introduction to each of the subcommittees, before chairs were voted in for the coming year. Council calls will be held every 2 months to keep everyone updated on the activities of each committee. Upcoming projects for the 2014/15 year include coordinating the APECS social media accounts, conducting an organizational review and preparing a strategic plan. To read the full minutes, please click here. We look forward to a productive year ahead.
The APECS Council had its first call for 2015 on 24 February. On the agenda were the following points:
● Summary of activities from committee chairs (RAC, MIC, EOC)
● Upcoming APECS events (Polar Week)
● Website posting and contributions
● Organising APECS events at upcoming conferences.
● Social Media strategy (Hanne and Jennifer)
● Other ways to engage members
● General Business
Read the full minutes.