This was a call for short video clips that you have recorded in Antarctica, no matter if you are a scientist, videographer or a tourist. This video features scientists sharing their experiences from their research and their time in Antarctica, as well as the fragments of short video clips submitted by the public.
- Each video submitted must be original and unpublished for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- The participant shall retain the copyright to the video entered for the competition, however grants APECS unrestricted rights to use and edit submitted materials as needed for organizational purposes with or without explicit attribution.
- By submitting a video for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules and regulations of the competition and granted the organizer, APECS, royalty-free permissions to use the picture for promotional, commercial, or educational purposes (e.g. website). APECS will credit the creator for any use of the video.
- Any people featured in the video must accept and agree with the rules and regulations of this competition. It is the entire and sole responsibility of the participants in the competition to inform and to obtain the appropriate legal permissions of all the people featured in the submitted videos. Any depiction of minors (persons under the age of 18) that are identifiable in the photo must include explicit, written parental consent. Entries will be asked to provide proof of these permissions and will be disqualified if these permissions are not secured.
- The participant further gives his consent that his/her personal data included in the submission will be used for the aforementioned purposes.